(0) Item(s): $0.00

Events & Catering at Trinity College

Thank you for choosing Trinity College.  All event support and catering at Trinity College is arranged through and overseen by the Catering and Event Services Office.  Internal College staff support most aspects of events, and our catering is provided by Trinity’s in-house full-service food provider, Chartwells, a division of Compass Group Canada.

Our services, including catering, extend across the Trinity College campus, to each of our four main buildings and associated grounds.  Regrettably we cannot offer services outside of the Trinity campus.

Trinity College Main Building (6 Hoskin Ave.)
St. Hilda’s College (44 Devonshire Pl.)
The Gerald Larkin Building (15 Devonshire Pl.)
The Graham Library & Munk School of Global Affairs (1 Devonshire Pl.).


Catering and Event Services
Primary Contact – Reservations Coordinator
416-978-8680 (internal x2680)

Important Information

Internal Departments and Groups – Trinity College

Once you have first confirmed your room booking with Catering and Event Services, this office will contact you to discuss desired set-up and any associated costs (e.g., set-up, staffing, cleaning, AV) such that there is an opportunity to trouble-shoot costs and you are fully aware of the full cost of booking the space.

We then ask that all internal catering be ordered directly though CaterTrax.   Internal departments or recognized groups are distinguished as having pre-determined budget codes associated with particular internal departmental budgets (ie, for subsequent internal billing), to be entered with your order.

Please contact Catering and Event Services separately to discuss custom orders, or if you encounter difficulty with the system or require clarification around aspects of your order.  Please also note that HST does not apply to billing of internal departments and groups. 

External Departments and Groups

If you do not have a Trinity College approved budget code and are not established as an affiliated department or group of the University of Toronto, please contact the Catering & Event Services Office.